Tuesday, September 11, 2012

maandag 10 september 2012

maandag 10 september 2012 Up at 5:06. Need more sleep, but I'm up. Watch KOMO News. The dry spell ends after 48 days. Report - 14 minutes of rain ends Seattle's near-record dry streak. Spaghetti carbonara for breakfast. John Fugelsang subs for Stephanie Miller while she's on vacation. I like one of the bumps. Thanks, John. John interviews Justin Bartha about The New Normal. Glee creator Ryan Murphy has developed another envelope-pushing television series. The New Normal is about a gay couple trying to find a surrogate for a baby. Later, I'll check it out. Up to QFC to pick up a few things. Drop off stuff. Plan a trip to U Village with Google. Oh, my! The maps are very helpful. It's a plan!  Visit the Apple Store. My goodness. They're always busy. Buy a little something - a Compass mobile stand for iPad. (It's an easel and instant theater.) A #68 bus to UW and a #72 Express whisks me back to d'town. I like the stand. Watch RT - Cross Talk: Capitalism Compass. Jim Rogers seems a little prickly. APEC was meeting in Vladivostok. (Russian: Саммит АТЭС Владивосток-2012.) In comaparison with the France 24 debates, this seems rather chaotic. Let's watch a France 24 debate. Mon dieu. Some people are not very happy with Bernard Arnault.
The French And The Rich. Barnard Arnault? Who are you? Of course, the grass is greener in België. Hummus sandwich for dinner. Gregg asked me about Europa, Europa. I've seen it... but not lately. This poor kid... A boy in Nazi Germany, trying to conceal that he is Jewish, joins the Hitler Youth. He speaks German, Polish and Russian to hide himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment