Tuesday, September 10, 2013

dinsdag 10 september 2013

dinsdag 10 september 2013 Up at 4:04. Watch WLS Chicago News. Chicago weather prompts school closings as heat blankets area. Some schools don't have air-conditioning. Spinach and mushroom omelet and toast for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Oh! It's like breaking news here - Obama agrees to UN discussion about Russian proposal on Syria chemical weapons. Charlie Pierce of Esquire’s Politics Blog calls in from Washington, DC to talk about how events in Syria are playing there. Down to the Starbucks on 4th and Union. Their coffee seems really strong to me. Short walk around d'town sipping my coffee. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm with the Dolphins. The kids wave 'hi' to me. They're all wearing sunscreen. Ready to head out to the playground. We're having lots of fun, but one is falling apart. So, we go in early and set out her nap mat. They read books with Olivia while I set up lunches. Naps are really easy. Over to Sea Otters. I'm glad that we have an extra person. I'm busy cleaning up the messy lunch mess. A teacher changes all the diapers. Another settles the kids down to their nap mats. Quiet time. I'm extra for the Dolphins for my last hour. Mellow. I want to go home, but the streetcar gets stuck.
They transfer us to another (functional) streetcar. Possible explanation. Problem with the emergency breaks? Yikes. Home. Watch KOMO News. Chaos downtown. Someone else has troubles with their breaks. Report - Car erupts in flames after crash in Downtown Seattle. President Obama addresses the nation about Syria.
Well... I plan to watch Spider-Man 3 again because of interruptions with the internet. Skip dinner as well. This scene is going to give me nightmares tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment