Tuesday, September 24, 2013

maandag 23 september 2013

maandag 23 september 2013 Midnight movie - Galaxy Quest. Conk out in the middle of the movie. I adore the cute but deadly aliens and the rock monster. Up at 7:26. Hoping to sleep in more. But I turn on Stephanie Miller. Love Rocky Mountain Mike. Scrambled eggs and potatoes for breakfast. Up to 7-Eleven for Brazilian dark roast coffee. It's a coincidence, I think. Some guys are practicing Capoeira in Freeway Park. Then it's rains pretty hard.
I was hoping to visit Lenin's statue in Fremont, but I need to dry out. Instead... I want to finish what I saw in-flight - Star Trek 3x03. Watch KING-5 News. Is Microsoft's Surface a tablet or a laptop? We wonder.
Watch How The Universe Works - Planets From Hell. Black bean noodle soup for dinner. Jet lag conks me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment