Thursday, September 19, 2013

donderdag 19 september 2013

donderdag 19 september 2013 Three time zones later. It's already the next day... in Detroit. Connect with flight to CAK. I am so sleep deprived. But I'm sitting in the aisle row, and I get bumped and jostled by passengers and attendants. I get a minute's sleep here and there. Happily my flights are on time. Hello CAK!
I get my ride to mom and dad's. The house is busy with visitors. My nephews are so big and magnificent. We're all playing with our electronic toys - my Chromebook, iTouch, several iPads and the TV is on. I watch Courage The Cowardly Dog with Jesse.  He's quick with the Rubic's Cube.  Whoa! We order some pizza... a lot of pizza!
I'm exhausted, but I'm having so much fun with these guys.
Finally, I'm by myself. Watch MST3K - Catalina Caper.

No comments:

Post a Comment