Tuesday, September 3, 2013

dinsdag 3 september 2013

dinsdag 3 september 2013 Up at 5:55. The rain wakes me up. Watch KOMO News. Top story - Microsoft to buy Nokia phones. As Steven Ballmer says, "It's a signature event."
Nokia's Lumia 925 phone is shown at the flagship store of Finnish mobile phone manufacturer Nokia in Helsinki, Finland. (AP Photo/Lehtikuva, Mikko Stig)

Turn on Hal Sparks. He's subbing for Stephanie Miller. Steaz.
Cup Noodles for breakfast. Walk up to Denny. #62 bus to Mercer. Westlake is open now. They're still working on Valley Street. I'm with the Dolphins most of the day. A new kid - Sam - starts today. He seems to be making himself right at home. He's a happy guy, too. It's nice that the rain stops for us. We head out to the playground. The kids destroy my sand castles as fast as I can make them. The kids get out of their wet clothes when we come inside. A couple go down for early naps. I eat my lunch with the kids. They say yummy. One of my old kids visits me today. Zachary is 9-years-old now. "I fed you in the high-chair, Zachary."
April 2004. Wow! How time flies. Streetcar to d'town. #550 bus tunnel to Uwajimaya. Shop for salad, yakisoba and Sho Chiku Bai. #550 bus back to my place. Watch The Cycle and Politics Nation. People must have been a little shocked when Israel shot off that missile. Oh, my. Back to Futurama. Watch Ghost In The Machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment