Sunday, September 22, 2013

zondag 22 september 2013

zondag 22 september 2013 Up at 6:45. This is the day I fly back to Seattle. Do a some load of laundry. Watch a South Park marathon on Comedy Central starting with Fun With Veal.
Everyone seems to be sleeping in this morning. Me? I'm experiencing some pre-flight jitters. Beans for breakfast. Take a walk around Wellington. Saint Patrick's is busy. I look at the wooden statue.
At the lunch table, we sit and watch the Cleveland Browns vs. the Minnesota Vikings. Interesting game. We chat... mostly about our worse airplane horror stories. Both Ron and Dan take me to the airport. We talk a lot about Jon... and family stuff as well. I'm hoping to hear the end of the football game... BUT NO! Anyway. TSA - smooth as silk. Check-in - no problemo. Boarding - like butter. Take-off - on time! I'm on my way to Atlanta. Access to wi-fi. Browns stun Vikings as third-string QB Brian Hoyer leads way. Nice flight. Thank you, Delta flight 1088. It's rush hour at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Delta seems very efficient about getting one flight off and getting us on. We're on-time. An attendant says "Good job boarding." Hey, yo! Take-off. In-flight movie - The Great Gatsby directed by Baz Luhrmann. I hear that Baz used his old High School as Gatsby's mansion.
Well done, Delta flight 2329. It arrives 15 minutes early. Phone Michael. "I'm here already." I get a ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment