Wednesday, September 4, 2013

woensdag 4 september 2013

woensdag 4 september 2013 GOG! My midnight movie.
Watch a little Rachel Maddow after that. Doze off for a couple hours. Egg on toast for breakfast. Turn on Hal Sparks. He mentions Sen. John McCain's little joust on Fox News. McCain was all over the place yesterday. McCain Slams Fox’s Kilmeade for Objecting to ‘Allahu Akbar’: Like ‘Christian Saying Thank God’ Walk up Westlake to work. I try to cross Fairview, but they're making new sidewalks and the cement is still wet. I'll be so happy when this construction craziness is done. Up to Wildflowers to give a couple breaks. 8 diapers changes in 20 minutes. One diaper per 2.5 minutes. Whew! They are Wild flowers. Down to Seahorses. I get some fresh air as I join them on the playground. The bathroom gets crowded with some 6 Moons & Stars using it, too. It's really busy, but it works. Nevertheless, I've never seen 9 children using that bathroom all at the same time. The Seahorses settle down with me for a quiet story time. They like Giraffes Can't Dance. Over to Dolphins. It's a magical nap time for these guys... except for one notorious non-napper. We visit the Infant Room. They adore her. Finally, she takes her nap. I get to go home early. Streetcar to d'town. Take a walk up and around Union Street. Home again. Turn on BBC News. Of course, the top news is about Syria - Syria crisis: US Senate committee backs use of force. I rather like the science segment - Euclid spacecraft to be built by Thales Alenia Space. It's about exploring dark matter and dark space. The mission will go after dark energy by mapping the three-dimensional distribution of galaxies. Cool!
Chili spaghetti for dinner. Watch Power Rangers SPD - Resurrection. Jack needs to decide what he really wants to do with his life. And the Rangers are dealt a shocking revelation... Bridge likes his toast very "buttery." I love you, you buttery man!

No comments:

Post a Comment