Monday, September 16, 2013

maandag 16 september 2013

maandag 16 september 2013 Up at 4:28. They did it. I refer to SFGate for the news - Pummeled in Seattle, again. 49ers hopeless as Seahawks hammer Kaep in 29-3 loss. * Nightmare in Seattle. KOMO News - Seahawks' '12th Man' sets world record for loudest stadium ever.
I slept through it last night. Toast and fried egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. The Rude Pundit talks about the latest outrageous thing Ann Coulter has said. His post - Ann Coulter Is Still a C%#t. Watch Wilfred - Letting Go. Wilfred refuses to help Ryan with his problems in an effort to prove that their relationship is ruled by Ryan's selfishness. Walk up to Denny. #40 bus up to Mercer. I'm in all the toddler rooms today. Set up lunches for the Seahorses. Hardly any outside time for me. It feels like a Monday. Teachers and kids are out-of-it. We muddle through the day. Streetcar to d'town. Take a walk up to B'way. Back to my place. Watch KOMO News. Top story - 13 dead at D.C. Navy Yard; shooter identified. The gunman killed in the attack - 34-year-old Aaron Alexis - previously lived in Seattle. For Americans, Yet 'Another Mass Shooting' Seven of them since 2009.
Stop with the news. Watch Futurama - Fry Am The Egg Man. Fry nurtures an alien egg into a horrific monster.
I can watch all the news I want... Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment