Tuesday, September 17, 2013

dinsdag 17 september 2013

dinsdag 17 september 2013 Up at 4:04. Can I stay home? Watch France 24 - The Return Of The Dirigible.
I like the culture report with Daniil Simkin. The Russian whiz kid is in Paris to perform at the Champs Elysée theatre for the 16th Stars of the 21st Century annual International Ballet Gala. Report - Simkin and The City. Fried egg and rice for breakfast.  Thank you, France 24. Thank you, Daniil Simkin. What a wonderful way to start the day. Watch BBC documentary - Saturns Moon Titan - A Place Like Home. It's the amazing adventure of the Cassini-Huygens spacecraft. Walking through Freeway Park, I notice an attendant pulling out all these beautiful plants. Out with the old... (I guess).
Walk up to Denny. #62 bus to Mercer. Hang out with the Dolphins as their teachers take some planning. We share the playground with the Sea Otters. We play with hula hoops and bubbles. The kids get excited when we transfer to the Infant Playground. They love the Playskool bus and the short slide. It rains on us for a minute. The lunches are set up already. Nice transition from outside to the classroom. Nice leisurely lunch. Naps are a struggle, though. Over to Sea Otters. It's quiet time for them and me. Streetcar to d'town. Just a little snack. I'm going back to work for a pot luck. No one tries my carrot raisin salad. I'm such a loser. Soy un perdedor.
We meet for several trainings. Geez. It's warm in the training room. Technical difficulties slow things down. Glad to go home. So, I watch Rachel Maddow. She gives us the nitty-gritty on suspected gunman Aaron Alexis. I need a shower.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment