Wednesday, September 11, 2013

woensdag 11 september 2013

woensdag 11 september 2013 Up with alarm. Watch KOMO News. UFOs? UFO spotted over Mount Rainier. It's not a blimp, not a bird, and not a bug. UFO caught on video during Canadians baseball game. But we know now it's a hoax. I feel like tabloids this morning. Get this!
Click and Watch One World Trade Center Rise And Change The New York Skyline Forever. Thank you, HuffPo. Have an awesome birthday - celebrities of September 11th. Cup O' Noodles for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Sexy Liberal Hal Sparks joins the gang in the Los Angeles Bureau for another edition of Humpdays With Hal.
Walk up Westlake to work. We're going to roast today. I'm trying to avoid the sunlight. The same for the kids on the playground. We go inside early as it feels too warm. I set up lunches while Eileen does circle time. What a lunch mess. I want a moritorium on yoghurt. They all conk out at 12:40... except one. My Chromebook arrives at work by UPS. Yay! I wonder which child is going to knock down my book tower.
Streetcar to d'town. My box under my arm. Set up for the Chromebook takes less than a minute. Watch some stuff on it. First NBC News. Important inequality update from Emmanuel Saez: Top 1% incomes grew by 31.4% while bottom 99% incomes grew only by 0.4% from 2009 to 2012. Hence, the top 1% captured 95% of the income gains in the first three years of the recovery. For me, it's on NPR first.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Then France 24 - The Debate. Syria: Obama Hits The Pause Button. It's great to see that Christophe LemaƮtre is still running hard. (Or not.)
Switch to KOMO News. Of course, we busted through the record high of 87° with 91°. Scott says Seattle experiences its 5,000th minute of summer weather this year.
Left-overs in frig. Watch Star Trek - Where No Man Has Gone Before... again. Imagine even worse - Benedict!

No comments:

Post a Comment