Saturday, September 21, 2013

zaterdag 21 september 2013

zaterdag 21 september 2013 I have the windows open. The crickets sing me to sleep, but the rain wakes me up. The others are sleeping in. So, this is my chance to watch Up With Steve Kornacki. More news - France24, WEWS Cleveland and KOMO News of course.
My nephew - Jesse - and I watch Adventure Time. And Ohio State vs Florida A&M plays in the other rooms. The Buckeyes are off to a great start. OSU rolls over the Rattlers.
Final score: 76-0. Getting ready for a wedding. Shower. Press pants and shirt. Nephew Jon ties me up.
We drive miles and miles... through the Cuyahoga Valley National Park to the Silver Lake Golf Club. We are the first people there. We find some cushy seats in the lobby.
I wander outside around the country club. Nice day for a wedding.
Hay! Millers!
The bride and groom with family. Ah, ha. Ashton spots me.
The ceremony is officiated by my niece Kate. So beautiful. Drinks. dancing. Lots of talking and hugging. Home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment