Friday, September 20, 2013

vrijdag 20 september 2013

vrijdag 20 september 2013 Nice night's sleep for me. Up with the sunrise. Aaah! A nice mellow start to the day. Breakfast, showers and the Cartoon Network. My nephews are chill.
Most of us are at the kitchen table catching up and telling stories. Breakfast seems to mutate into lunch. I notice that we're focusing on the news... especially weather reports about approaching storms. My nephews turn me onto The Amazing World Of Gumball. Drive over to Akron for wedding rehearsal dinner at Bricco. The youngest nephew, Ashton.
After saying 'Hi' to grammy, he takes a big slurp of pineapple juice.
Brothers playing games on their iPad.
My nephew - the groom - and a very tired guest.
The Bricco is a great, busy, fun place.  The incredible Bricco menu. Pan seared SCALLOPS and grilled SHRIMP with apple, pancetta and scallion risotto, white wine butter for me. 44.7 mi, 1 hour 8 mins I-77 N and OH-18 W each way. Perhaps it's worth the big carbon impact our families make.

No comments:

Post a Comment