Tuesday, May 26, 2015

dinsdag 26 mei 2015

dinsdag 26 mei 2015 Up at 3:06. It's my latest Netflix obsession and they saved my place. Watch Grace And Frankie: The Elevator.
I'm also obsessed with the beach house! Where Do 'Grace And Frankie' Live? Asking Because I Absolutely Want To Move Into Their Beach House. During High School, I lived near the beach. Fond memories... The sunsets. Those quiet walks on the frozen sand to the pier during the winter. People watching during the fun summer days on the beach. I miss Vermilion. I bet that I would love La Jolla. Switch to Free Speech TV. At work, I sell many MANY bags. I didn't realize it was such a problem. Are you using your own bag? Never! One of the ads on Free Speech before The Stephanie Miller Show. Whew! A lot of the callers sound hungover from the long weekend. Switch to MSNBC and Melissa Perry-Harris. Interesting collection of original paintings, drawings, prints, and ceramics. Behold - Provocative Photography Exhibit Tackles Race.
We had a good dose of cloud cover for the holiday weekend, but it's 67° and sunny for this Tuesday. Poor bastards... who have to go back to work. I'm off today. A little walk around the neighborhood. What is this?
It says Coffee Makes You Queer... I'm queer enough. Thank you. And 2231 2nd Ave is a little far for me... especially since I have Victrola and Kaladi nearby. Alors, je ne bois JAMAIS de café! Hmmmm. Je ne bois pratiquement pas. Turn on Boulevard du Pacifique on CBUF 99.7 FM.
À écouter aujourd'hui. With all the radical weather recently plaguing the Midwest... wildfires and damaging storms. I want to watch The Day After Tomorrow. But this movie has its own mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment