Sunday, May 31, 2015

zondag 31 mei 2015

zondag 31 mei 2015 Up at 5:58. Watch France 24. The clock is ticking. Senate at impasse as US surveillance statutes set to expire. "I cross my fingers and I hope to cross the Pacific," Swiss businessman and pilot André Borschberg told reporters just hours before the take-off. Solar plane begins six-day Pacific flight.
Bonne chance, André. What an achieve this would be. Up to work. It's a fairly quiet day. I take a vid during my break at Tilikum Place. The view of the Space Needle is blocked by the trees. Even at this bustling intersection, I can sit and get a little peace. I'm getting hungry. So many restaurants! The 5-Point Café... Is it true what they say? Perhaps. We cheat tourists and drunks since 1929. Home at 4:38. Whew! I'm tired. So, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment