Wednesday, May 20, 2015

woensdag 20 mei 2015

woensdag 20 mei 2015 Home from work at 1:01 AM. Watch NOVA's Quantum Theory. It's a strange world indeed. Sleep for a few hours. Up at 7:31. Turn on Stephanie Miller. First thing that I hear... Baby Spiders Reportedly Rain Down on Australian Town. I scream in my brain a little bit. Huevos rancheros for breakfast. On the Here And Now show, they take a Look Back At David Letterman’s Top 10 Moments. To me, the most interesting is the interview with the quirky Joaquin Phoenix. It's foggy and 57° for my walk to Uwajimaya. I have the day off tomorrow, so I want to get some food for a cooking project... using my Chinese eggplant. The clouds are thick.
Walk time down to the International District - 32:12 minutes. Home again. Turn on BBC News. IS 'in control' of Syria's Palmyra.
A friend visited Latakia and Palmyra back in 1990 to see the historic ruins. It seems like a dangerous area now. Is there any tourism?

No comments:

Post a Comment