Wednesday, May 27, 2015

woensdag 27 mei 2015

woensdag 27 mei 2015 A 21-minute movie at 1:11 - Star Trek: Axanar. It's based on old Star Trek lore about Captain Garth of Izar... who (later) goes criminally insane. The Four Years War was fought between the Federation and the Klingon Empire. I love the views of Federation cities getting phaser-bombed by the Klingons. It's only 21 minutes. I need more!
Garth of Izar was a decorated, highly-regarded officer in the Federation Starfleet. His career dissolved in a dramatic descent into madness and attempted genocide, resulting in his commitment to the Elba II asylum for the criminally insane. Watch Whom Gods Destroy.
Asleep for a little while. Turn on Stephanie Miller. I love how the tables have been turned. They talk about the new wedge issues to take people to the polls. His post - The Birth of the Left-Wing Wedge Issue. It's 62° and cloudy for a walk around the neighborhood. The clouds will burn off soon. It's a little quiet today. Need some new earbuds for my radio. $10.99? I hope that they last a while. Back home. Watch France 24. What a scandal! US officials blast FIFA 'World Cup of Fraud' I love this creepy story - 9 Brains Found Next to Train Tracks in NY. So, for that, I need to watch Young Frankenstein. Brain, brain and brain!
Good old Ohio weather. My mom was telling me about thunderstorms rolling through the town.
KUOW does a tribute - Remembering Mary Ellen Mark's Work With 'Streetwise' Seattle Youth. The photographer Mary Ellen Mark died on Monday at age 75. In her honor, I watch Streetwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment