Saturday, May 2, 2015

zaterdag 2 mei 2015

zaterdag 2 mei 2015 Still can hear helicopters flying around for May Day mayhem. Scenes from May Day 2015 riots. Can't sleep. Midnight movie - MST3K: War Of The Colossal Beast. The best part is the short before the main movie. Up at 4:42. BBC News alert - Royal baby: Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to daughter. Chicken chili for breakfast. Quiet walk to work. The sun is out. Nice day for a scavenger hunt, and our store is pounced upon by the Challenge Nation racers. Very fit!
From lack of sleep, my personality is rather flat. I am relieved when work is over early. Some of my co-workers envie me. I have a few hours of daylight to play with. It's 64° and gloriously sunny. Change clothes at home. A little walk around the Pike Street neighborhood. Back to my place. Mushroom fried rice for dinner. Another MST3K... It Conquered The World.

No comments:

Post a Comment