Monday, May 25, 2015

maandag 25 mei 2015

maandag 25 mei 2015 Up at 5:35. Dear people... Seven months to Christmas and happy National Wine Day. Baked potato and fried egg for breakfast. Take a walk around First Hill. It's 53° and quiet. People seem to be sleeping late on Memorial Day. Back home. Turn The Takeway. Listen to the interview with the author Kenneth Davis about his book The Hidden History of America at War.
He talk about why we go to war, who fights, the grunt's-eye view of combat, and how these conflicts reshaped our military and national identity.why we go to war, who fights, the grunt's-eye view of combat, and how these conflicts reshaped our military and national identity. Expecting a busy day at work with Folklife next door. Things are rather normal. On my break, I watch KOMO filming something. Am I in the way? Local company has big plans for small vehicle.
The latest personal vehicle, called a Solowheel, is a cross between a unicycle and a Segway. Back at work, I discover what foreigners crave lately - Melatonin for sleep. I'm tired and grumpy. Glad to go home.
I don't have melatonin, but I DO have some wine. That will help. Spinach salad and beef burrito for dinner. Watch a schlocky 1953 sci-fi movie - Planet Outlaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment