Saturday, May 23, 2015

zaterdag 23 mei 2015

zaterdag 23 mei 2015 Up at 4:08. Trouble breathing. Watch France 24. Documentary about Jacques Chirac's foreign policy. Chirac emerged as a leading voice against George W. Bush in 2003 during the organization and deployment of the United States led military coalition to forcibly remove Saddam Hussein and start the Iraq War. Are there lessons to be learned from Chirac’s foreign policy? Fried eggs on toast. Watch an episode of Grace And Frankie - The Fall. Be careful when you go out for frozen yogurt.
At work, the Folklife Festival 2015 and the cruiseship people keep us busy. Business goes up and down... and I don't know why. I take my lunch break in KOMO Plaza. I guess that the rain didn't get me, but others look wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment