Friday, May 29, 2015

vrijdag 29 mei 2015

vrijdag 29 mei 2015 Up at 6:26. Watch France 24. Besides all of the FIFA hullabaloo... US formally drops Cuba from terrorism list. Up to QFC to pick up a few things. I can't believe that they're throwing out all those deli sandwiches. Attention! Gender-bending time-traveling boyband - Turnback Boyz!
KUOW does The Record live from Youngstown Cultural Arts Center. Soup of the day at The Five Point Cafe- Whiskey!
I suggest the restaurant to some tourists... They come back to them me "The best Philly steak sandwich ever!" Busy day. Since I'm the Middle Man, I am not closing the store. Nice to walk home listening to KEXP. They play a fun song - SPOON: "TV Set" from Poltergeist. During a music break, I hear I don't think we're in Kansas anymore... That's why we live in the Emerald City - Seattle. That helps me decide tonight's movie - Oz the Great and Powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment