Tuesday, May 5, 2015

dinsdag 5 mei 2015

hair dinsdag 5 mei 2015 Up at 3:44. I can't sleep anymore. Check the baseball scores. Seattle Mariners 3 - 2 LA Angels. Nelson Cruz seems happy by his accomplishment - a solo home run during the seventh inning of the game. My, oh, my!
Back to the beginning of Star Trek: The Next Generation. On the maiden mission of a new Enterprise, the God-like being known as Q challenges the crew to discover the secret of a mysterious starbase at Deneb IV... beyond which lies the great unexplored mass of the galaxy. Watch Encounter At Farpoint.
.
Mushroom omelet and hash browns for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Bob Cesca of The Daily Banter and The Bob And Chez Show podcast calls in to talk about Bernie Sanders and he does an imitation of Dan Bidondi. Bob's latest post - The Five Nearly Impossible Challenges for Bernie Sanders and His Supporters. I haven't visited Rudy's in a long time. Time for a haircut. Walk up Pine. Why are the helicopters hovering over I-5? Distracted driver causes fiery I-5 crash in downtown Seattle. For Cinco de Mayo, I buy Tecate beer. Watch KOMO News. This story appeals to the little boy in me - How awesome is this? Seattle architect has 250,000 Lego man cave. Pieces are arranged in bins by color, food, Lego leaves, heads, torsos, Lego lattice work, satellite dishes, legs, red bricks, and... OMG! Gold bricks! Watching the weather. The ominous dark clouds come and go. Next - MST3K: Girl In Golden Boots. It's one of my favorite episodes. I love the Bongo Drum party... the party taking place in separate dimensions. Beefaroni for dinner and The Heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment