Friday, May 8, 2015

vrijdag 8 mei 2015

vrijdag 8 mei 2015 Up at 2:19. I'm restless. My cold is bothering me. Stuffed up and coughing. Turn on BBC News. Four news alerts about the UK General Elections 2015. Against most expectations - UK Conservatives On Course For Majority. Analysis and reactions. The Scottish National Party Makes Major Gains. PĂ rtaidh NĂ iseanta na h-Alba. Russell Brand! I can see your cat! Russell expresses his opinion, but the cat says nothing. Switch to KOMO News. I find some Anglo-Franco news in the entertainment report - French actress arrested over Prince Harry stunts. Camille Cottin plays an obnoxious woman desperate to marry Prince Harry. Who does want to marry Prince Harry? Egg salad sandwich for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller... just laying in bed with my cold. Short walk outside through Freeway Park. Opportunity to make a Happy Mother's Day - H.M.D. for short - video. Egg fried rice for dinner. Watch DS9 Season 7. Starfleet Headquarters lies in ruins following the Breen attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment