Tuesday, October 20, 2015

dinsdag 20 oktober 2015

dinsdag 20 oktober 2015 Restless night. Gregg is upstairs wandering around. Check Huffington Canada - TRU-WHOA! Justin Trudeau, head of Canada’s Liberal Party, watched election returns with his family and his mother. I saw this last night on CBC News... the kids playing with their Star Wars light sabers while dad watches the results.
On France 24 - Trudeau heir fulfills great expectations as Liberals triumph in Canada. I walk into work in the middle of a couple of meltdowns. "Stop SCREAMING!" Oy. I teach the kids Drivin' In My Car. They love it! I miss Ralph's World. It's a lovely day to take my lunch to the park. Delilah The Giraffe watches over me.
The afternoon goes easily. Hang out with the pre-schoolers. Long time outside. The toddlers tell me, "Sing song!" Drivin' In My Car... Visit Bruce at #156 and chat for a little bit. Lovely homemade baked beans for dinner. Watch Sleepless In Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment