Wednesday, October 28, 2015

woensdag 28 oktober 2015

woensdag 28 oktober 2015 Happy Debate Day! (Sorry that I'm going to miss it.) The debate is officially titled The Republican Presidential Debate: Your Money, Your Vote. Catch up with The Late Show With Stephen Colbert. There's Hillary!
Bus to d'town. Hang out at the Bagelry for a cup of strong coffee. I need the caffeine to keep up the teachers (as well as the kids). Behold! An art project contrived for the adults (not the kids).
The kids have fun squishing and poking the bags taped to the window. I spend nap time with the pre-schoolers while I give Anna a lunch break.I take my lunch over to the library. I find an old favorite in the stacks - The Turning Point.
What a magical afternoon. The kids leave early. Four of us are closing the school while we have only one little child at 5:30. He seemed to like having the place to himself. Shop at Community Food Co-op.  Some young man sits next to me on the bus ride up.  (I usually have a seat to myself.) Relax to the news on France 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment