Wednesday, October 14, 2015

woensdag 14 oktober 2015

woensdag 14 oktober 2015 Up at 6:02... Just in time for Stephanie Miller! Everyone sounds thrilled with last night's debate. Bob Cesca of The Bob & Chez Show podcast calls in to recap last night’s Dem debate in Vegas. I found the wizard! Did I win?
It's chilly this morning. A tour comes through the school. Take the kids outside. It's warm in the sunshine. Run, toddlers, run! They want me to read lots of books at lunch. On my lunch break, I head up to the Bellingham Public Library to steal some Wi-Fi.
Watch Bill Press while surfing the web. Mellow afternoon. More outside time. There goes my bus! Miss the #15 by a minute. #331 up to Bellis Fair and walk to the hotel from there. Watch MSNBC. Maddow Praises Dem Debate to Bash GOP Ones: Wasn’t About ‘Calling People Stupid’

No comments:

Post a Comment