Thursday, October 22, 2015

donderdag 22 oktober 2015

donderdag 22 oktober 2015 Up at 4:23. Turn on BBC News. On Outlook, they do an expose on Athi-Patha Ruga. A South African artist who uses performance, video, textiles, and printmaking to explore notions of utopia and dystopia, material and memory. After breakfast, I turn on Stephanie Miller. They air the audio of the Benghazi testimony live. Hillary Clinton Testifies Before House Benghazi Committee. Steph sez best RBF ever!
When into town early. A cup of coffee at the Bagelry. Nice chat with mom. Into the toddler room. "Whatcha makin?" "Fire!" Ok.
We need a change of scenery. Out to the playground to let off some steam. Four of them are into dramatic play. "The bear is chasing us. We gotta hide in the elevator!" Nice day to lunch outside. A view of Rocket Donuts.
Take the last #512 bus up to the house. Gregg made some beef and vegetable soup for dinner. I'm going to miss these little ready-made dinners after work. When I move into my own place, I'll have to make myself dinner. Settle down to watch Voyager - Faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment