Sunday, October 25, 2015

zondag 25 oktober 2015

zondag 25 oktober 2015 Up at 6:27. Watch Up With Steve. (But it's not Steve.) Texas is bracing for some of its worst flooding in years. NBC's Charles Hadlock reports from Houston.
Texas Braces For Major Flooding. The weather here is pleasant this morning. It's 56° and mostly cloudy for my walk to Barkley Village. I see a few slivers of blue sky. I discover the Railroad Trail. These greenways are everywhere! Love the fresh air!
Catch a #331 to Trader Joe's to get a few things. I bump into Dory in line ahead of me. Back to Apt. 156. A load of laundry. Drop off stuff. Need to explore the trail some more. It's ironic, but I catch a bus back to Barkley Village to take the trail.
Amazing. A bridge for walkers and bikers. It goes over I-5.
I walk up to Memorial Park. I stop to rest and head back to shop at Haggen. Sunday night movie - Star Trek: Into Darkness.
Khan? Who the hell are you? A remnant of a time long past. Genetically engineered to be superior so as to lead others to peace in a world at war. But we were condemned as criminals, forced into exile.

No comments:

Post a Comment