Saturday, October 24, 2015

zaterdag 24 oktober 2015

zaterdag 24 oktober 2015 Up at 4:42. Watch CBS News Live. How's the weather, America? It's 39° and partly cloudy in Bellingham. Saturday morning movie - The Sixth Sense. That scene, in the beginning, with Vincent sends chills up my spine. You failed me!
Maybe more later. Michael is ready to go down to Seattle with me. The fog makes for some lovely scenery... especially on Lake Samish.
On the way, we listen to KUOW in the car - Weekend Edition Saturday. I admit that my apartment in Seattle is a mess! We sort through the essentials. Futon, clothes, DVDs, food, bathroom stuff... even my desk. Enough for a carload. We pack some stuff for the next trip. Day 6 plays on the way up. We thrilled about Star Wars - The Force Awakens. Listen to The most intriguing clues in the Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer. And we got tickets to see the 3-D on Dec. 17th! It freaks me out a little that we're almost on empty around Mount Vernon (Burlington?). We stop for gas. We make it to my new place. The door is open. We set the boxes inside. Michael takes my table to fix it. (Mr. Handyman.) We shop at Lowes, Goodwill and K-Mart for a few things. Whew! Sip on some Shock Top Belgian White beer. And I finish my movie - The Sixth Sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment