Saturday, October 24, 2015

vrijdag 23 oktober 2015

vrijdag 23 oktober 2015 Up at 4:15. Good morning from the man cave. The sofa is short but it's very comfortable. Full of Sci-Fi stuff.
Watch some KOMO News.  All eyes on Hurricane Patricia. Then Stephanie Miller on Free Speech TV. It's Fridays with Fugelsang. Fairly easy-going day at work. Low numbers. I hang out with the pre-schoolers. Art project with watercolors. Beautiful day to play outside. We seem to focus on the clean-up projects. I'm really tired. I'm glad it's Friday. A couple teachers go out for a shopping trip to buy supplies. I get to break down all the boxes to put into the recycling. The kids love to play in the boxes. #525 to the house. Make my own dinner. Watch Gotham - The Last Laugh. Young Bruce Wayne goes on stage for a magic trick, and I get very nervous. "No! Don't do it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment