Friday, October 9, 2015

donderdag 8 oktober 2015

donderdag 8 oktober 2015 Restless night. A lot on my mind. Up at 5. Watch KING5 News. Strange to make my lunch in the kitchen. I can't find everything. Bus to downtown. Visit the Bagelry to steal some Wi-Fi. Only $1.58 for a short coffee. They have the good stuff!
I'm glad for that coffee. We need some caffeine help in the busy morning. Walk up Grand Avenue during my lunch break. Sit at a bench near the Mt. Baker Apartments. Take the #512 to the house. Rush hour in Bellingham. The bus is fairly full. It's the last one to Sudden Valley. Back at the house. Michael plays with his Star Wars - Battlefront. Dinner and DS9 for me. Scotch-flavored gum?  I watch Take Me Out To The Holosuite. In the year 2375, baseball must seem like a bizarre and complicated game. Conk out while doing my laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment