Saturday, October 10, 2015

zaterdag 10 oktober 2015

zaterdag 10 oktober 2015 Econo Lodge. Up at 3:23. Restless. Watch Star Trek TNG marathon on BBC America. Adventures in the 24th Century. Episode - Haven. Nice kiss, Wyatt Miller. Nice hot bath. Down to the hotel lobby for some breakfast. And a 12-minute walk up to WinCo Foods to find some cheap and easy groceries. (No ramen.) WinCo is huge! Gekkeikan sake for $4.78!
Study my WTA map before my next adventure. Cordata to Fairhaven.
The #401 is a quick ride. Fairhaven is beautiful and interesting. It's another wild and windy day. Rain is spitting on me. Should I retreat? No! I'm OK with it. Lots of walkers and bicyclists are nonchalant in this weather. I love the view of the bay. My intention was to visit the BPL-Fairhaven, but here's this wonderful trail along Padden Creek. The wind is whipping through the trees. The wind almost blows my cap away. Back to the hotel. Nap for an hour. Michael invites me over for Sci Fi... "It's what you do on the weekend. Right?" Watch Guardians of the Galaxy on Encore. No! You may not use the Infinity Stone to destroy the galaxy! Then - Avengers: Age of Ultron

No comments:

Post a Comment