Saturday, October 3, 2015

zaterdag 3 oktober 2015

zaterdag 3 oktober 2015 Happy Unity Day! Germans celebrated through the night as they welcomed the 25th anniversary of the reunification of the former East and West German states.
Midnight movie - Terminator  Salvation. Despite the explosions, gun fire and many terminator noises, I manage to conk out for an hour. Watch France 24. Nicknamed "The Octopus", the 'Ndrangheta owes its strength to omerta - the law of silence - and blood ties. Reporters - The children of Italy's 'Ndrangheta mafia. Check out this sandcastle hotel - Zand Hotel - in Oss, Netherlands. Too bad that it's coming down. It's beautiful. The walls, floors and other design features are made of sand. The furniture or linens are normal. Wi-fi. Join me for a glass of Oijens beer. Nice to catch the train to the Int'l District. Listen to Wait, Wait while riding up to Bellingham on the Boltbus. Lovely scenery. After I drop my stuff off at the house, I take a walk through Whatcom Falls Park. The wind is whipping through the treetops.
I'm lost, so I call Michael to rescue me. Drive out to Barkley Village to watch The Martian.

No comments:

Post a Comment