Sunday, October 11, 2015

zondag 11 oktober 2015

zondag 11 oktober 2015 Sleep while The Walk Dead marathon plays on AMC. Wake up to one of the most gruesome scenes. The Hunters are eating Bob's leg. Gareth gives Bob a quaint speech about survival. Bob goes from sobbing to cackling. Something like: HAHAHAHA. HAHAHA. HAHAHA. "You idiots," he says. I've been bitten, you stupid pricks! I'm tainted meat.
After that, I take some breakfast up to my room. Plan a walk to Trader Joe's. It says that it's a 42-minute walk, but for a 59-year-old with an achy hip... It's 52 minutes.
Weird news on my radio. Northwest Public Radio - 101.4 (Our trusted public radio network serving news and music to Washington, Northeast Oregon, Idaho and British Columbia.) Canadians want to build a wall, too — to keep Americans out. Back at #219. Turn on the Green Bay - St. Louis game on CBS... but I'm more interested in this Seahawks face undefeated Bengals in Cincinnati.
So close, and yet, so far! Seahawks fall to Bengals 27-24 in overtime. Walk over to WinCo to pick up some things. Busy, BUSY! I just have a little craving for Pop Tarts... chocolate/peanut butter. On CNN - Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown Episode: Okinawa S06, E03. Anthony explores the mystifying island of Okinawa from the historical, to the political, the cultural and culinary.  Sugar and soy... and everything coy. Soki (slow-cooked pork).
Yeah!  The Walking Dead - First Time Again. The last episode - Conquer - is a tough one. These people are children, and children like stories.  Go... Tell me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment