Tuesday, March 17, 2020

dinsdag 17 maart 2020

dinsdag 17 maart 2020 I'm watching Frank Herbert's Children of Dune (Episode 1.3) at Midnight. I think James McAvoy was 23-years-old when he took the role of Leto in this series.
Ohio Governor Mike DeWine on Monday said the state's primary election cannot be held Tuesday due to the coronavirus outbreak. This news made me restless all night. DeWine contradicted himself. Yesterday, he said that voting would go ahead. I'm not sure his actions are only about the COVID-19 pandemic. He's coming off like someone who is trying to suppress voters. That's dangerous... announced at 11 o'clock on the night before the primary!
Avi Schiffmann is on Democracy Now to talk about his website - nCoV2019.live! Meet the 17-Year-Old Behind a Website Tracking Coronavirus Cases That Is Now a Vital Global Resource.
I made a run to Walmart on my bike today. The traffic on Route 58 was just as busy as ever. The Primary in Ohio was cancelled but the traffic was still good-to-go. Cloudy skies. High 46F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. I could use a little warmth and sunshine. Back home to self-isolate and watch a cool movie in self-isolation: Serentity.
I've gone back and forth about my nationality. Am I a Buckeye? Or am I a Washington State apple picker? Ohio is shit! C'mon! Let's pick apples! Yay! It's ironic. I can't find Serenity in our situation. Peace - Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment