Sunday, March 22, 2020

zondag 22 maart 2020

zondag 22 maart 2020 I had the strangest dream. Mike Nelson - from The Satellite of Love - came to visit me in Linwood Park. But I was asleep on the couch in the living room. So, my mom said that I shouldn't be disturbed, and she sent Mike away.
There's a virus in the world. WOW! I hope that this advertisement goes viral! Ad Released Comparing Trump to the Coronavirus. America: Good. Communism: Bad. Let's watch a good ol' 80s movie with Dolph Lundgren in it - Red Scorpion.
Union of Indestructible Republics of Free Great Russia... It's nice and mild. Out for a little bike ride. (Why isn't Ohio more bike-friendly? Give us Bike Paths, Barbarians!) Walmart is still void of many items, but I got a loaf of Pepperidge Farm Dark Pumpernickel. Home to self-quarantine, drink wine and watch The Rise of Skywalker.

No comments:

Post a Comment