Friday, March 13, 2020

vrijdag 13 maart 2020

vrijdag 13 maart 2020 I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha.
Data with a beard. When I stroke the beard thusly, do I not appear more intellectual? Let's watch Star Trek: The Schizoid Man.
Pete Buttigieg fills in for Jimmy Kimmel... without an audience. I really enjoyed the Star Trek trivia bit with Patrick Stewart. Sadness in Oberlin. I went down to the Oberlin Public Library, and they told me that I could only stay 15 minutes. New policies. Meetings are cancelled. Kids' story time is cancelled. The dorms at Oberlin College are closing for 3 weeks. Concerts, movies, Late Night Shows, March NBA Madness... Public schools close Monday.
Walmart was a zoo! I had to pick up my Lisinopril, but the hoarding hordes were there battling for toilet paper, bread... and ramen! No Ramen! At least, I could buy my Vegan Mac & Cheese.
Trump Press Conference. I couldn't stand it! They should wear face masks while kissing Trump's ass. Ass-kissers!

No comments:

Post a Comment