Tuesday, March 31, 2020

dinsdag 31 maart 2020

dinsdag 31 maart 2020 Coronavirus deaths in the US top 3000. That's one 9/11. Turn on France 24. Democracy dies because of COVID-19. Hungary's 'coronavirus bill' hands Orban unchecked power.
Early walk down College Street. The town seems more quiet than ever. It's sad. I pass by the Mad Cow Curiosity Shop. It's in trouble.
Mad Cow is a place that I always wanted to visit, but I never went up there. It might not survive. Ben Franklin used to be a social gathering space. Now, it's shuttered. "There's no place like home."
On this day last year, I was forced out of my place on Victor Street, Bellingham, WA. I put all my stuff into storage, and it's still all there... 2300 miles away. I miss my stuff.
Watch V - Part 2. Josh Brooks tells Mike Donovan the sad story of his parents' abduction by the alien Visitors. Josh is all alone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment