Wednesday, March 18, 2020

woensdag 18 maart 2020

woensdag 18 maart 2020 I haven't had a midnight ride in a long time. I see the Big Dipper! Home to watch The Pee-Wee Herman Show on Broadway. ”Good morning, boys and girls!” The audience happily replies ”Good morning, Pee-wee!” Then Pee-wee leads us all in the Pledge of Allegiance. I got a status update from a friend in Seattle. Her law firm in on a work-from-home basis (mandatory unless it's an emergency). Stores are wiped out of many essentials. It's NUTS! America’s Coronavirus Ground Zero. Seattle looks like a ghost town. I see T-Mobile Park which will be empty for a long time. No baseball.
I got some Privyet Russian Imperial Stout. I was a little shocked to see it pour out dark like coffee. But it's good... REALLY GOOD!
Let's sit back, relax and watch Smoke ManMuscle in MST3K: Space Mutiny. Hey, how about some sugar for Sting and Dolph here?

No comments:

Post a Comment