Saturday, March 14, 2020

zaterdag 14 maart 2020

zaterdag 14 maart 2020 Midnight movie - The Sorcerer's Apprentice. Our hero, Dave, is a physics student at New York University, and becomes the apprentice of mighty magician Balthazar.
I pick up the Chronicle Telegram. The stories are all about the shutdown of schools, libraries and many activities because the of the corona virus crisis. Isaiah O'Neal, a first year student from Los Angeles, loads a car to leave Oberlin College.
They play some Bad Bunny on WOBC during my walk. I appreciate your candid conversion about the 3-week COVID-19 break from school. You seem to have a sense of humor about this critical situation.
This will sound morbid, but I chuckled a little when I went to Johnny's and bought a bottle of The Walking Dead Cabernet Sauvignon.

No comments:

Post a Comment