Sunday, March 1, 2020

zondag 1 maart 2020

zondag 1 maart 2020 Midnight movie - GAMERA vs. VIRAS. OMG! Those guys with the crazy eyes?!?!?
Happy 26th Birthday to Justin Bieber.
Strange dreams last night. Dream #1: I get a soy latte at Starbucks and I pay a tip with a $1.30 bill. Dream #2: I'm recruited by force for the Army to fight in Yemen. Why is there a war in Yemen?
Listen to Live From Studio B on WOBC. Fabulous! They have their own YouTube channel. Tank Hall displays a sign on their lawn. It's 47°F and mostly sunny. I only need a sweater for my walk. Yes, my friends, War Is Not The Answer.
Back to my place. Watch a freaky little movie: The Endless. I need a comedy... NOW! Watch Vacation. There's a lot of funny dialogue and scenes, but Chris Hemsworth has the funniest moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment