Wednesday, March 4, 2020

woensdag 4 maart 2020

woensdag 4 maart 2020 Randy Rainbow Channels Andrew Lloyd Weber to Tell Voters 'Any Dem Will Do' in time for Super Tuesday. With Randy's creative uses of the musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, I had to watch the movie last night.
Restless night. I would wake up and check the election results every now and then. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Malcolm Nance joins the show to tell us what Super Tuesday’s results mean for world affairs. He supports Biden.
Dow jumps 700 points after Biden scores key wins on Super Tuesday. Anyone one can make random connections, it seems.
Outside for some fresh air. A little walking. A little biking. I could tell that I was sleep-deprived, and the weather is dreary. Kinda cold with a little rain. So, I read my book One Person, No Vote at home. Fireball XL-5: Sabotage. You aliens! Leave Robert alone!
Cool story from KING 5 News. A 17-year-old genius... Mercer Island teen's coronavirus website gets worldwide attention. I miss the computer geeks of the Pacific Northwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment