Tuesday, March 24, 2020

dinsdag 24 maart 2020

dinsdag 24 maart 2020. I'm thinking... Disaster. Dystopia. Craziness. Watch The 2019 American epic space opera Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker. Tatooine Elder: There's been no one for so long. Who are you? Rey: I'm Rey. Tatooine Elder: Rey who? [Rey sees the force ghosts of Luke Skywalker and Leia, and she turns her back to her] Rey: Rey Skywalker. View the twin suns of Tatooine.
It's a cool, cloudy, quiet, dreary day in Oberlin. I sit down to listen a very vigorous drum concert at South Hall. I figure it's someone stuck in his dorm. Just a few people out to get some fresh air.
I miss my Community Food Co-op... especially after seeing this e-mail. Yummy Ready to Eat Options Available Every Day.
Washington State's cannabis stores can stay open. I thought there already was a "Stay-At-Home" mandate in effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment