Monday, March 16, 2020

maandag 16 maart 2020

maandag 16 maart 2020 Turn on BBC News. They tell the story of the English village of Eyam. It chose to isolate itself after bubonic plague was discovered there, so as to prevent the infection spreading. Eyam recalls lessons from 1665 battle with plague.
Noooooo! Baseball is cancelled. I was looking forward the games. What am I going to do with all my baseball shirts?
NOOOOOO! My library is closed... until further notice! I thought that my librarians were going to be brave and keep the place open.
Oberlin College has a few stragglers. I wonder if some students are stranded!?!? The kids painted a rock with Class of COVID-19 and Wash UR Hands. Thank you for the health tip, kids!
I discovered a Thai food place in Oberlin - ThiNi.
Mars Attacks! Ya, sure. I like it. It's such a sarcastic view of America: its people, its government, its army... everything! Grandma Florence Norris: They blew up Congress! Ha ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment