Thursday, March 5, 2020

donderdag 5 maart 2020

donderdag 5 maart 2020 Coronavirus hurting Washington geoduck industry. I confess, after living 30+ years in the Pacific Northwest, that I have never tasted a geoduck. VP Mike Pence to meet with Gov. Inslee in Washington amid coronavirus outbreak. Inslee can make a case to Pense about Medicare For All. Unfortunately, I think that Pense is a lost cause.
The bluest skies you've ever seen are in Ohio!
It's starts off at a chilly 25°F, but the sun is strong and warms things up quickly to 45°F. Turn on KUOW. I almost expected this: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Drops Out Of The 2020 Presidential Race.
Disappointment... Grief. My favorite candidates are out. First, it was my Washington State Governor Jay Inslee. Then Kamala Harris... and Pete Buttigieg was a serious choice for me for Ohio's Primary. So I walk up on high. And I step to the edge. To see my world below. And I laugh at myself. While the tears roll down. 'Cause it's the world I know. Oh it's the world I know. I hear the song from Collective Soul in my brain most of the day... The World I Know
Dinner and a movie - Roasted potatoes and red bell peppers and Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. Let's visit Tatooine. It's young Anakin's birthday. The actor - Jake Lloyd - is 31-years-old today.

No comments:

Post a Comment