Tuesday, December 1, 2020

dinsdag 1 december 2020

dinsdag 1 december 2020 Have you ever wondered how many galaxies there are in the universe? Anton Petrov tries to figure it out for us. He says ...could even be maybe infinite, if that's a thing. Brrr! It's blowing snow all night. I wonder how much snow will accumulate by morning. I'm safe and warm in my apartment. Staying cosmic, I watch Mission to Mars. The film starts June 6, 2020. We're no where near going to Mars. Luke Graham: It's a face.
Someone's digging their car out from the snow at 5AM. The scraping of the shovel against the pavement wakes me up. Oy! This is a major snow event for lovely NE Ohio!
A vortex of snow is swirling around us on the weather radar. It's 27°F. Chance of snow 100% with gusty winds at times.
Turn on WTSQ. Funky soundwaves from Ray LaMontagne. Jared Leto... Born on December 26, 1971 in Bossier City, Louisiana. Moved frequently with his family from Louisiana to different cities around the country. What an fascinating life and career.
To me, your most interesting movie is Mr. Nobody. Welcome to Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment