Thursday, December 31, 2020

donderdag 31 december 2020

donderdag 31 december 2020 Midnight movie - The Blade Master - starring the lovely and talented Miles O'Keeffe. And he works out on the Charismatic Soloflex of Zontar-13!
Next, Oz the Great and Powerful. It's been a few years since I've watched this. How did Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkle Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs - a circus magician from Kansas - become the wonderful wizard of Oz? This movie tells his story.
It's Midnight NZDT. Happy New Year 2021, Auckland! Nice weather: 63°F and clear. I got this photo from someone's back yard of the fireworks shooting out of the Sky Tower.
New Zealand! I envie you... in so many ways! You have The Best Scenery In The World. My mind plays Over the Hills and Far Away by Led Zeppelin when I see this view on the road to Wakatipu.
Dear Planet Earth... Happy Birthday to 2021 from Now Apocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment