Sunday, December 20, 2020

zondag 20 december 2020

zondag 20 december 2020 Star Trek: Discovery Recap: The Emperor on the Edge of Forever. I was convinced that our buddy Carl was a Q. Guardian of Forever has been off the grid because...
The Mandalorian season 2 has finally drawn to a close. They took Grogu's blood?!? Lots of heart-trobbing action, fun twists and surprises. We have questions about the Death Stars, too. The Mandalorian Makes Kevin Smith's Death Star Criticisms Canon.
Start the fifth season of The Expanse. Can't wait to watch the other 9 episodes. James Holden is still the sexiest man in the Sol system.
Now, I'm all caught up with my favorite sci-fi shows. I fall asleep listening to BBC News, and I have dreams with various accents. Kema Sikazwe talks about the movement to return stolen objects back to where they came from. Should these priceless parts of history be returned? Listen to Finders Keepers.
It's a chilly (39°F) drizzly day, but I'm not deterred from riding around town on my bike. Get some Fu-ki sake at the store and warm it up at home. Turn on KPIX to check their weather. Good for you San Jose - 61°F and sunny. Clear skies. Thanks, Dionne Warwick! 😊 Hercules: Tomorrow, we'll see the city of Thebes. Big deal... Thebes. Watch MST3K: Hercules Unchained.

No comments:

Post a Comment