Tuesday, December 8, 2020

dinsdag 8 december 2020

dinsdag 8 december 2020 More than 2200 Covid deaths a day. Incredible! That’s nearly one Pearl Harbor every two hours. CNN: Anderson Cooper Calls Out Trump for Abandoning Covid Fight. Tooning out the news... Giuliani's path of destruction. I'm overdue! It's time for Mystery Science Theater 3000. MAC is short for Mysterious Alien Creature. That's what the kids call it now-a-days. Watch MST3K: Mac & Me.
Jonah: This is like a nightmare I have where I'm back in school and I'm naked and I forgot my homework. Also, I'm an alien.
BBC News: Woman, 90, first to receive Covid vaccine in UK rollout. I'm clapping for Margaret, too. And yay for the NHS. I'm in the middle of Season 1 of Stargate SG-1. In the episode Fire and Water, Jackson is captured by an alien Nem who wants to learn the fate of his mate Omoroca. Jackson tries to translate Cuneiform writings, but he needs to undergo torturous memory retrieval process to bring up the knowledge of the ancient Babylonians. Spider-Man: Hey, Happy! Um, here's my report for tonight. I stopped a grand theft bicycle. Couldn't find the owner, so I just left a note. Um... I helped this lost, old Dominican lady. She was really nice and bought me a churro. So I just, um, feel like I could be doing more. You know? Just curious when the next real mission is gonna be. So, yeah, just call me back. It's Peter. Parker. Fun evening movie - Spider-Man: Homecoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment