Monday, December 7, 2020

maandag 7 december 2020

maandag 7 december 2020 Midnight movie - Star Trek Beyond. It devastates me to watch the Enterprise getting torn apart by Krall's machines. Many crew members were captured and killed.
Surprise! Some snow fell on us last night. Winds from the north give us Lake Effect flurries. Ohio is chilly!
A blast from the past on WTSQ. Wild Wild Life by Talking Heads. On this day, 79 years ago, the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor in Hawaii. Today is National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day.
Stephanie Ruhle on COVID-19 diagnosis: I did all the right things, but I still got the virus. This is scaring me more and more. Don’t assume that when people get it they are being careless. I often pass people not masked properly in the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment