Thursday, December 3, 2020

donderdag 3 december 2020

donderdag 3 december 2020 Take me to another place, take me to another land Make me forget all that hurts me, let me understand your plan. Love the lyrics for Tennessee by Arrested Development! Thanks WTSQ for playing that! It holds up today as it did in 1993.
WTSQ! You are on a roll... All Apologies by Nirvana. WOOOOW!
Watching Malcolm Nance again. He's great! 22,989 views. Good job! Dr. Anthony Fauci is interviewed on Andrea Mitchell Reports. I'm watching and listening. This man has many years of education in infectious disease. Too bad the Trump chump won't listen to him and follow his knowledge and advice. Many would still be alive today.
Margaret Thatcher makes Kedgeree. Thanks to The Crown, I learn about it. The Spruce Eats: Traditional Kedgeree Recipe.
I saw this on KING 5 News. This looks so cool! Seattle's stunning New Year's at the Needle show goes virtual this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment